This product is currently sold out.
How to use
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Remove plastic film from silicone and gently place patch anywhere on your body that needs some TLC. Wear for minimum one hour, or overnight for best results.
- Gently remove patch and place onto plastic card, with adhesive side down. Store in resealable pouch.
Patch is reusable up to 20 times. Store in a cool, dry place. To clean, rinse patch with water and replace on plastic card.
Serums, moisturizers, lotions, dust, hair, and fabric can interfere with patch adhesion. For best results patches should be handled gently and always stored on plastic card in resealable pouch.
DIMETHICONE, SILICA, HYDROGEL DIMETHICONE
FOR ADULT USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVITY OR ALLERGY TO SILICONE.
Avoid contact with eyes and do not insert in mouth. Do not apply patch over open cuts, wounds, infected or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Consult a physician if irritation or rash continues. Keep out of reach of children – NOT A TOY.
SAYONARA SCARS Scar Fading Body Patch
What it does
- Help rejuvenate and hydrate skin to minimize the appearance of scars and marks anywhere on your body.
- Innovative silicone patch traps in hydration helping to plump, smooth and moisturize skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and prevent new ones from forming overnight! Results from just one use, but best results with repeated use. Patch is reusable 20 times.
Why you’ll love it
- Age defying
- Medical grade silicone
- Dermatologist tested
- Always free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances
I think I need more time to really review this well but I like it so far. light weight and easy to use. give it a try
I received this complimentary product and tried it out for a full 24hrs on my appendix scar. I didn't notice a difference at all. the silicone patch kept coming undone. I think it might work on newer scars vs older ones.
Like this product can’t wait to buy more! I’d say it gentle. Love the ingredients and everyone has a scar they would like lightened for such a reasonable price.
I don’t have many scars to use this on, but my husband being a cancer survivor, he has a scar from where his port was. We used this on it ONCE, and holy moly, it was definitely less red the next morning! Easy to use, no issues putting it on, and it didn’t bother him at all during the night! Say goodbye to your scars!!
It’s probably going to take time but I’m excited to have something to help with all my scars!