This product is currently sold out.
How to use
Before powering on the device, apply a lightweight, hydrating facial serum to clean, dry skin. Skin should be wet during the entire treatment to allow the device to easily glide.
- Using the power button, choose the desired intensity level. Beginners, always start with the lowest intensity. Press power once for level one, twice for level two, continuing until you reach the desired level.
- Using the LED SEL. light select button, choose the desired LED mode.
- Starting from the center of your chin, glide the device along your jawline, moving up towards your hairline. Continue to glide from the inside of your face outward, keeping all four microcurrent nodes in contact with skin. Keep skin wet throughout treatment. If skin becomes dry, apply more serum.
- To use on neck, massage in an upwards motion from collar to jawline.
- The device will turn off automatically after 10 minutes. Wipe the head of device clean with a dry cloth.
- Light treatment may be repeated every 3 days for the first few weeks, and then twice a week afterwards. It is not recommended to use more than twice a week, or for more than 10 minutes at a time.
Plays well with
Miss Spa® Sculpt Lift + Firm Serum
Miss Spa® Sculpt Brighten + Correct Serum
FOR ADULT USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. NOT TO BE USED ON SUNBURNED, PEELING OR IRRITATED SKIN. DO NOT USE IF SKIN IS LIGHT SENSITIVE OR YOU TAKE A MEDICATION THAT MAY CAUSE SENSITIVITY TO LIGHT. DISCONTINUE USE IF SIGNS OF IRRITATION OCCUR. CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF IRRITATION CONTINUES OR LASTS MORE THAN 24 HOURS. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. DO NOT STARE INTO LIGHTS OF DEVICE. DO NOT USE DURING PREGNANCY. DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE HEART DISEASE OR HYPERTENSION. DO NOT USE IF DEVICE HAS BEEN DAMAGED.
The Overachiever LED Light Therapy Tool
What it does
It’s you and your skin on the same wavelength! Sculpt by Miss Spa LED Light Therapy tool delivers targeted light therapy and microcurrent massage treatments to help promote the appearance of clear, plump and rejuvenated skin without the spa price tag. LED lights and microcurrent massage work hand in hand to help you address numerous skin concerns, from inflammation to fine lines, and help you achieve your best-looking complexion at home.
- Microcurrent massage
Microcurrent massage works continuously while the device is on, sending pulses through your skin helping to relax, tone and tighten for a plump, youthful appearance. You will experience slight buzzing on your skin – that means it’s working!
- LED Therapy
The unique 5 color targeted LED light therapy penetrates skin at different wavelengths to help calm blemish-prone skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone, brighten and make skin feel rejuvenated.
- Blue light = Helps to kill blemish causing bacteria
- Red Light = Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Green light = Helps to fade the appearance and dark spots and marks
- Yellow light = Helps clarify and soothe skin, reducing the appearance of inflammation and redness
- Pink light = Helps to brighten and even the look of your skin tone
- Flashing pink light = Helps other skin care products deliver nutrients deeper into cells
- No LED light mode = This mode uses microcurrent massage alone. Helps to visibly lift and plump skin. This setting can be used daily.
Why you’ll love it
- Address skin issues from reducing the appearance of fine lines and discoloration, to helping control breakouts
- Helps skin look firmer and more toned
- Spa quality treatment available from home