How to use
Hydrate + Restore Serum
Apply to clean, dry skin whenever thirsty skin needs a drink or after microneedling treatment. Can be applied to face, neck and body for total hydration.
Roller Dermy Microneedling Set for Face + Body:
- Select the proper attachment head based on the area you would like to use the tool. To attach the roller head, make sure the protective cover is still on, and carefully click it into place on the handle. To remove, press button to release.
- Always start with clean skin and roller. Spray roller thoroughly with alcohol-based cleansing solution and let air dry. Thoroughly cleanse skin and hands removing any makeup and impurities. Pat skin dry.
- Using your sterilized microneedle roller, gently roll over targeted area three to five times in a vertical direction. Be careful not to drag or pull at skin. Do not apply a lot of pressure.
- Gently roll over same area three to five times in a horizontal direction, and finish by rolling diagonally so that you have created a cross-hatch pattern.
- When rolling near the eye area always roll outward, away from the eye.
- Once finished, gently apply desired serum to skin. Slight discomfort and redness from microneedling is normal.
- Spray microneedle thoroughly with alcohol. Let air dry. Use up to twice a week, no more.
Relaxing Pink Glitter Eye Mask:
To cool, put in the refrigerator 1 TO 2 HOURS BEFORE USE. To soothe, soak in warm water that is comfortable to the touch for 5 minutes. Always test temperature on inside of wrist before placing on face. Lay back with the mask secured over eye area for up to 20 minutes and relax!
Hydrate + Restore Serum:
WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, GLYCERIN, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PROPANEDIOL, HYALURONIC ACID, SQUALANE, NIACINAMIDE, PANTHENOL, CARBOMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, UBIQUINONE.