This product is currently sold out.
How to use
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Remove plastic film from silicone and gently place patch anywhere on your body that needs some TLC. Wear for minimum one hour, or overnight for best results.
- Gently remove patch and place onto plastic card, with adhesive side down. Store in resealable pouch.
Patch is reusable up to 20 times. Store in a cool, dry place. To clean, rinse patch with water and replace on plastic card.
Serums, moisturizers, lotions, dust, hair, and fabric can interfere with patch adhesion. For best results patches should be handled gently and always stored on plastic card in resealable pouch.
DIMETHICONE, SILICA, HYDROGEL DIMETHICONE
FOR ADULT USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVITY OR ALLERGY TO SILICONE.
Avoid contact with eyes and do not insert in mouth. Do not apply patch over open cuts, wounds, infected or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Consult a physician if irritation or rash continues. Keep out of reach of children – NOT A TOY.
SAYONARA SCARS Scar Fading Body Patch
What it does
- Help rejuvenate and hydrate skin to minimize the appearance of scars and marks anywhere on your body.
- Innovative silicone patch traps in hydration helping to plump, smooth and moisturize skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and prevent new ones from forming overnight! Results from just one use, but best results with repeated use. Patch is reusable 20 times.
Why you’ll love it
- Age defying
- Medical grade silicone
- Dermatologist tested
- Always free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances
I was excited to try this patch because I have some stretch marks that are really bad and wanted to see how good this patch would work on them. I would use this before going to sleep to have it on overnight. After using it my skin would feel high hydrated and smooth. Although it claims that with after 1 hour you may see results, even after trying several nights I did not see a difference. I had high hopes for this patch. It's comfortable to wear and it stays in place but unfortunately it didn't work for me.
I was really hopeful that this product would work, but I honestly didn't notice a difference. it was easy to use and the directions were clear. it was gentle on my skin and wasn't too difficult to remove.
It was so easy to use and love the fact it’s reusable. It’s definitely stable so it isn’t going to fall apart or anything.
I really wanted to love this product, but I was disappointed. The application of the patch is easy and I love that it is reusable. However, I did not see any change in my scar appearance and the patch did not seem to want to stay in place.
It’s doing well on the scar I am using it on. My scar is long and prominent on my knee. It will take time for it to really really show effects. It has felt smoother. I would recommend it to those that have newer scars and thin ones. The two major ones that are on me are 6 years old and the other is 25 years old.