This product is currently sold out.
How to use
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Remove plastic film from silicone and gently place patch on face as pictured. Wear for minimum one hour, or overnight for best results.
- Gently remove patch and place onto plastic card, with adhesive side down. Store in resealable pouch.
Patch is reusable up to 20 times. Store in a cool, dry place. To clean, rinse patch with water and replace on plastic card.
Serums, moisturizers, lotions, dust, hair, and fabric can interfere with patch adhesion. For best results patches should be handled gently and always stored on plastic card in resealable pouch.
DIMETHICONE, SILICA, HYDROGEL DIMETHICONE
FOR ADULT USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVITY OR ALLERGY TO SILICONE.
Avoid contact with eyes and do not insert in mouth. Do not apply patch over open cuts, wounds, infected or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Consult a physician if irritation or rash continues. Keep out of reach of children – NOT A TOY.
SMOOTHER SMOOCH Hydrating + Smoothing Lip Patches
What it does
- Show off your perfect pout! Helps restore youth to skin with intense hydration to soften and smooth the appearance of lip, smoker, and marionette lines.
- Innovative silicone patch traps in hydration helping to plump, smooth and moisturize skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and prevent new ones from forming overnight! Results from just one use, but best results with repeated use. Patch is reusable 20 times.
Why you’ll love it
- Age defying
- Medical grade silicone
- Dermatologist tested
- Always free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances
I have only tried it out once but so far I’m loving it! I probably need to try it out a couple more times to see what I really think about it though. I can say it did make a good little spa day for me. I feel like it made my lips feel very smooth after using it, but the shape is a little weird for my face. Honestly, it was a little uncomfortable to use, but the benefits outweigh being slightly uncomfortable for a while!
I pop these on when I feel botox is wearing off and to prolong my next visit. I'm currently trying to conceive so these are a great superficial device to keep my skin smooth and tight. I wear them overnight and in the morning my skin feels amazing
this is such a neat concept for your lips. and that it is reusable! definitely a nice thing to have. I would recommend it.
I definitely feel like there’s a lot of dryness and refreshing that needs to happen around the mouth and lips. My skin definitely felt softer and hopefully helps with the dryness and rough skin in the long term.