This product is currently sold out.
How to use
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Remove plastic film from silicone and gently place patch anywhere on your body that needs some TLC. Wear for minimum one hour, or overnight for best results.
- Gently remove patch and place onto plastic card, with adhesive side down. Store in resealable pouch.
Patch is reusable up to 20 times. Store in a cool, dry place. To clean, rinse patch with water and replace on plastic card.
Serums, moisturizers, lotions, dust, hair, and fabric can interfere with patch adhesion. For best results patches should be handled gently and always stored on plastic card in resealable pouch.
DIMETHICONE, SILICA, HYDROGEL DIMETHICONE
FOR ADULT USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVITY OR ALLERGY TO SILICONE.
Avoid contact with eyes and do not insert in mouth. Do not apply patch over open cuts, wounds, infected or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Consult a physician if irritation or rash continues. Keep out of reach of children – NOT A TOY.
SAYONARA SCARS Scar Fading Body Patch
What it does
- Help rejuvenate and hydrate skin to minimize the appearance of scars and marks anywhere on your body.
- Innovative silicone patch traps in hydration helping to plump, smooth and moisturize skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and prevent new ones from forming overnight! Results from just one use, but best results with repeated use. Patch is reusable 20 times.
Why you’ll love it
- Age defying
- Medical grade silicone
- Dermatologist tested
- Always free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances
A different product for me. The patch is very sticky, recommended to use one patch multiple times, which is nice. I put it on my stretch marks on my hip. Will continue to use to hopefully see some fading.
l tried the sayonara scars body patch on a area of my leg but it did not do too well. I used it for a week and needed to use bandaging around it to keep it on through the night. did not see fading to my desired level. there was light fading but the market still very visible I will continue to use the patch until it no longer sticks. the packaging is beautiful it is resealable and you can wash the patch and use it up to 20 times according to the packaging.
These patches adhere to the skin really nicely. I use mine for the stretch marks and self-harm scarring on my thighs, but if you have a C-section scar it would fit nicely on that too. I really believe in the smoothing this can provide, and they're a cheaper/reusable alternative to oils made for scars.
I was very excited to try this product and it definitely impressed me!! I’ve had multiple surgeries and have a lot of scarring on my stomach. I’ve tried almost everything out there for scar treatment unfortunately nothing worked. Until now! This worked fantastic! It really lightened up a large scar I’ve been very self conscious about. Will definitely buy!!
Didn’t really work well but that could be i need to try more frequently! Would probably purchase again to see if it ends up working!