This product is currently sold out.
How to use
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Remove plastic film from silicone and gently place patch on face as pictured. Wear for minimum one hour, or overnight for best results.
- Gently remove patch and place onto plastic card, with adhesive side down. Store in resealable pouch.
Patch is reusable up to 20 times. Store in a cool, dry place. To clean, rinse patch with water and replace on plastic card.
Serums, moisturizers, lotions, dust, hair, and fabric can interfere with patch adhesion. For best results patches should be handled gently and always stored on plastic card in resealable pouch.
DIMETHICONE, SILICA, HYDROGEL DIMETHICONE
FOR ADULT USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVITY OR ALLERGY TO SILICONE.
Avoid contact with eyes and do not insert in mouth. Do not apply patch over open cuts, wounds, infected or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Consult a physician if irritation or rash continues. Keep out of reach of children – NOT A TOY.
SMOOTHER SMOOCH Hydrating + Smoothing Lip Patches
What it does
- Show off your perfect pout! Helps restore youth to skin with intense hydration to soften and smooth the appearance of lip, smoker, and marionette lines.
- Innovative silicone patch traps in hydration helping to plump, smooth and moisturize skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and prevent new ones from forming overnight! Results from just one use, but best results with repeated use. Patch is reusable 20 times.
Why you’ll love it
- Age defying
- Medical grade silicone
- Dermatologist tested
- Always free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances
I absolutely love these patches. My lips used to stay so chapped and this stuff helped completely. My lips have never felt better. Definitely affordable and I highly recommend.
I wore the lip patch for about 30 min before bed. It makes your face feel tight. I definitely don’t think I could sleep comfortably in it. There is no scent or left over residue when you take it off. I really like that it is reusable and had a pouch that closes to store it in.
I’ve been using it for a week now, and I really like the way these patches rehydrate and smooth my lips out.
I would definitely buy this product and I recommend this to people with dry lip concerns.
Does not stay in place and ultimately I took it off after trying to sleep with it on. I get the concept but this would only be doable if you wanted to wear it for an hour only.
I think either I have a small face or this went on wrong. The top part was all the way up to my eyelids, so that can’t help my lips. I do feel like it’s tightening everything, but we will have to see the real results in a few weeks. (Excuse my creepy pic. It does say to wear more an hour or more and I got in bed.)