This product is currently sold out.
How to use
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Remove plastic film from silicone and gently place patch on your neck as pictured. Wear for minimum one hour, or overnight for best results.
- Gently remove patch and place onto plastic card, with adhesive side down. Store in resealable pouch.
Patch is reusable up to 20 times. Store in a cool, dry place. To clean, rinse patch with water and replace on plastic card.
Serums, moisturizers, lotions, dust, hair, and fabric can interfere with patch adhesion. For best results patches should be handled gently and always stored on plastic card in resealable pouch.
DIMETHICONE, SILICA, HYDROGEL DIMETHICONE
FOR ADULT USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVITY OR ALLERGY TO SILICONE.
Avoid contact with eyes and do not insert in mouth. Do not apply patch over open cuts, wounds, infected or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Consult a physician if irritation or rash continues. Keep out of reach of children – NOT A TOY.
YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch
What it does
- Keep your neck in check! Helps minimize the appearance of neck creases and fine lines to rejuvenate skin.
- Innovative silicone patch traps in hydration helping to plump, smooth and moisturize skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and prevent new ones from forming overnight! Results from just one use, but best results with repeated use. Patch is reusable 20 times.
Why you’ll love it
- Age defying
- Medical grade silicone
- Dermatologist tested
- Always free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances
You can use the neck patch up to 20 times per patch! You can use for at least one hour or overnight. You can't even tell the patches are on they are very comfortable. I got this voxbox from Influenster for free for testing purposes!
@missspabeauty and @influenster
#complimentary and #sculptmissspa
A reusable sheet mask is an interesting idea especially for what this is supposed to address. This is a clear patch sticky on one side. It reminds me of those little "flubbers" you used to be able to get from gumball machines. Unfortunately, I was brushing my teeth during its 2nd use, and it fell in the sink, and i just felt like it wouldn't stay on anymore. It says you can wet to clean, so maybe I'll still try, but in practice, it was a bit disappointing.
Your Best Neck patch really seems to work as far as plumping the skin and helping reduce fine lines on my neck but I think my favorite part is taking the patch off and putting the Lift & Firm Serum on.
Again, this patch just didn’t do it for me. Now after each use I DID feel moisturized and hydrated on my neck but other than that, I didn’t see a difference and I used it faithfully every day for weeks. Maybe it would work better on someone a bit older, which aging concerns. But just didn’t do it for me.
This is definitely a unique product that i would recommend to my friends. The mask is reusable and feels like a luxury product