This product is currently sold out.
How to use
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Remove plastic film from silicone and gently place patch on chest as pictured. Wear for minimum one hour, or overnight for best results.
- Gently remove patch and place onto plastic card, with adhesive side down. Store in resealable pouch.
Patch is reusable up to 20 times. Store in a cool, dry place. To clean, rinse patch with water and replace on plastic card.
Serums, moisturizers, lotions, dust, hair, and fabric can interfere with patch adhesion. For best results patches should be handled gently and always stored on plastic card in resealable pouch.
DIMETHICONE, SILICA, HYDROGEL DIMETHICONE
FOR ADULT USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVITY OR ALLERGY TO SILICONE.
Avoid contact with eyes and do not insert in mouth. Do not apply patch over open cuts, wounds, infected or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Consult a physician if irritation or rash continues. Keep out of reach of children – NOT A TOY.
CHEST FRIENDS Age Defying Décolletage Patch
What it does
- Side sleepers, let’s get a few things off your chest. Helps hydrate and firm skin to reduce the appearance of lines and creases on your décolletage.
- Innovative silicone patch traps in hydration helping to plump, smooth and moisturize skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and prevent new ones from forming overnight! Results from just one use, but best results with repeated use. Patch is reusable 20 times.
Why you’ll love it
- Age defying
- Medical grade silicone
- Dermatologist tested
- Always free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances
As a side sleeper and a sun lover, I have some concerns about my décolletage. I've been applying the Hydrate serum and sleeping with this for 8 days and I am seeing an overall improvement to the texture of my skin. My skin looks plumper (is that a thing?). Rinse the silicone in the morning and reapply to the backer card and it's still going strong. I plan to check out the scar fading patch to see if it will help with scars on my upper arm from previous mole removals.