This product is currently sold out.
How to use
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Remove plastic film from silicone and gently place patches on smile lines as pictured. Wear for minimum one hour, or overnight for best results.
- Gently remove patches and place onto plastic card, with adhesive side down. Store in resealable pouch.
Patches are reusable up to 20 times. Store in a cool, dry place. To clean, rinse patch with water and replace on plastic card.
Serums, moisturizers, lotions, dust, hair, and fabric can interfere with patch adhesion. For best results patches should be handled gently and always stored on plastic card in resealable pouch.
DIMETHICONE, SILICA, HYDROGEL DIMETHICONE
FOR ADULT USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVITY OR ALLERGY TO SILICONE.
Avoid contact with eyes and do not insert in mouth. Do not apply patch over open cuts, wounds, infected or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Consult a physician if irritation or rash continues. Keep out of reach of children – NOT A TOY.
FROWN FIX Hydrating + Smoothing Smile Line Patches
What it does
- Laugh those smile lines goodbye! Helps smooth the appearance of smile lines and restore hydration for a rejuvenated appearance.
- Innovative silicone patches trap in hydration helping to plump, smooth and moisturize skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and prevent new ones from forming overnight! Results from just one use, but best results with repeated use. Patches are reusable 20 times.
Why you’ll love it
- Age defying
- Medical grade silicone
- Dermatologist tested
- Always free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances
I’m 28 my lines of my age are appearing however with this patches help me to minimize it. I never have interest before to get this example and now I really like it because I noticed that is useful to my smile and lines o round my lips
I ended up using these on another part of my face that has fine lines. They appeared to help improve that area's appearance, but they also left a distinct mark/outline of the patch.
I love the idea of reusable skincare patches, but I feel like I’m missing something. They’re just made of silicone and doesn’t have any serum or essence, so they adhere very well, but I don’t understand how they’re supposed to provide skincare benefits. You’re supposed to apply to clean, dry skin, and not apply your own serum underneath. I tried these a few times, and while they were comfortable and easy to wear, I noticed no benefits to my fine lines whatsoever.
I didn’t notice much of a difference in my wrinkles but I also have a hard time wearing them longer than an hour. They are very comfortable and make my skin look plumped and moisturized.
I love how well these stick to my face,I have used other brands that basically fall off if I move at all. I also love that they are reusable! i was a little worried when there was only 1 set in my box lol. I would definitely recommend these to my friends!