This product is currently sold out.
How to use
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Remove plastic film from silicone and gently place patch on chest as pictured. Wear for minimum one hour, or overnight for best results.
- Gently remove patch and place onto plastic card, with adhesive side down. Store in resealable pouch.
Patch is reusable up to 20 times. Store in a cool, dry place. To clean, rinse patch with water and replace on plastic card.
Serums, moisturizers, lotions, dust, hair, and fabric can interfere with patch adhesion. For best results patches should be handled gently and always stored on plastic card in resealable pouch.
DIMETHICONE, SILICA, HYDROGEL DIMETHICONE
FOR ADULT USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVITY OR ALLERGY TO SILICONE.
Avoid contact with eyes and do not insert in mouth. Do not apply patch over open cuts, wounds, infected or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Consult a physician if irritation or rash continues. Keep out of reach of children – NOT A TOY.
CHEST FRIENDS Age Defying Décolletage Patch
What it does
- Side sleepers, let’s get a few things off your chest. Helps hydrate and firm skin to reduce the appearance of lines and creases on your décolletage.
- Innovative silicone patch traps in hydration helping to plump, smooth and moisturize skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and prevent new ones from forming overnight! Results from just one use, but best results with repeated use. Patch is reusable 20 times.
Why you’ll love it
- Age defying
- Medical grade silicone
- Dermatologist tested
- Always free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances
I received as a sample. I had a double mastectomy and had some loose skin. This product is great. At first I didn't think it was working but I can see the results.
This product was definitely better than expected. This would be great before a special event. I don’t have a majorly wrinkly chest area but I tried the patch ( you wear it overnight) and it stuck very well and was comfortable. I absolutely noticed a difference the morning after wearing it. The area was smoother and hydrated.
I liked this as its reusable. I also liked the silicone feel so it definitely doesn’t feel flimsy.
I like that these products are very easy to use. the fact that they are reusable up to 20 times is awesome! I used it several times however and did not really notice a difference in my skin. I am a side sleeper so I was really hopeful that they would make a difference.
Well I don't have any lines or creases on my chest area but I still wanted to give it a try and maybe it could even help prevent from any lines appearing in the future. After the first use, I did felt the area hydrated. I don't know if it was because the size of the patch or the thickness of the silicone that it would feel heavy on my chest. I would know I had it on because of the weight. Although it was a little heavy, I would still be able to sleep with it on. Also, it wouldn't move throughout the night which was what I liked because I could sleep comfortably knowing it was still there.