This product is currently sold out.
How to use
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Remove plastic film from silicone and gently place patch over forehead as pictured. Wear for minimum one hour, or overnight for best results.
- Gently remove patch and place onto plastic card, with adhesive side down. Store in resealable pouch.
Patch is reusable up to 20 times. Store in a cool, dry place. To clean, rinse patch with water and replace on plastic card.
Serums, moisturizers, lotions, dust, hair, and fabric can interfere with patch adhesion. For best results patches should be handled gently and always stored on plastic card in resealable pouch.
DIMETHICONE, SILICA, HYDROGEL DIMETHICONE
FOR ADULT USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVITY OR ALLERGY TO SILICONE.
Avoid contact with eyes and do not insert in mouth. Do not apply patch over open cuts, wounds, infected or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Consult a physician if irritation or rash continues. Keep out of reach of children – NOT A TOY.
SMOOTHER FORE SURE Hydrating + Smoothing Forehead Patch
What it does
- Leave worry lines behind! Helps smooth away the appearance of forehead creases and helps to restore moisture to dehydrated skin.
- Innovative silicone patch traps in hydration helping to plump, smooth and moisturize skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and prevent new ones from forming overnight! Results from just one use, but best results with repeated use. Patch is reusable 20 times.
Why you’ll love it
- Age defying
- Medical grade silicone
- Dermatologist tested
- Always free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances
I have only tried it out once but so far I’m loving it! I probably need to try it out a couple more times to see what I really think about it though. I can say it did make a good little spa day for me. I thought this product was awesome for the one time I used it. My forehead did seem to be more hydrated and glowy after leaving it on for a couple of hours. It’s just a nice mini facial :P
I liked this mask. It dried my skin after use, but with a little moisturizer, you will be set. I recommend this product.
This is a great safe alternative for me as I'm trying to conceive and can't get botox now. The patches are thick and feel like great quality. U would recommend them to anyone. Surprisingly comfortable while sleeping and reusable which is great
this is a nice, reusable and not messy alternative to regular masks. great for adults and kids. fits my face perfectly