This product is currently sold out.
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Remove plastic film from silicone and gently place patches under eyes as pictured. Wear for minimum one hour, or overnight for best results.
- Gently remove patches and place onto plastic card, with adhesive side down. Store in resealable pouch.
Patches are reusable up to 20 times. Store in a cool, dry place. To clean, rinse patch with water and replace on plastic card.
Serums, moisturizers, lotions, dust, hair, and fabric can interfere with patch adhesion. For best results patches should be handled gently and always stored on plastic card in resealable pouch.
DIMETHICONE, SILICA, HYDROGEL DIMETHICONE
FOR ADULT USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVITY OR ALLERGY TO SILICONE.
Avoid contact with eyes and do not insert in mouth. Do not apply patch over open cuts, wounds, infected or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Consult a physician if irritation or rash continues. Keep out of reach of children – NOT A TOY.
EYE SEE RESULTS Hydrating + Smoothing Under Eye Patches
- Say goodbye to tired eyes! Helps revive eyes and reduce the look of fine lines and crow’s feet to bring back the appearance of youthful skin.
- Innovative silicone patches trap in hydration helping to plump, smooth and moisturize skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and prevent new ones from forming overnight! Results from just one use, but best results with repeated use. Patches are reusable 20 times.
Why you’ll love it
- Age defying
- Medical grade silicone
- Dermatologist tested
- Always free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances
I don't have much texture or fine lines around my eyes, so I haven't noticed a difference. This essentially is an excess step in my routine and I don't noticed any difference between using them and not.
These are a perfect step for before make up. They’re comfy to wear while doing your hair and before makeup. It left my under eyes fresh and ready.
I love the idea of reusable eye patches, but I feel like I’m missing something. They’re just made of silicone and doesn’t have any serum or essence, so they adhere very well, but I don’t understand how they’re supposed to provide skincare benefits. You’re supposed to apply to clean, dry skin, and not apply your own serum underneath. I tried these a few times, and while they were comfortable and easy to wear, I noticed no benefits to my undereye area whatsoever.
This patches help me to look like less tired because I have insomnio so I like it used at night after my shower. This help to the lines of eyes and I think that is reducing my lines.
I love how well these stick to my face,I have used other brands that basically fall off if I move at all. I also love that they are reusable! i was a little worried when there was only 1 set in my box lol. I would definitely recommend these to my friends!